- explore the unique history of Berlin and Hamburg and tour historical sites
- meet renowned German journalists and politicians to discuss German Holocaust remembrance culture
- develop German-Israeli school projects using Centropa´s short films and biographies of German-Jewish Holocaust survivors
- present their results in a final online presentation, "The city as a classroom: 20th century European Jewish history and the Holocaust", to be held at the end of 2021
Interested? Please fill out the application form below until June 15th, 2021.
- Application form for teachers from Germany: https://forms.gle/Lxv4NCGE4FPA57wS6
- Application form for teachers from Israel: https://forms.gle/FdwdH4juAqoGoUM5A
Interested, but busy? Please share this call with your colleagues.
Accepted seminar participants will be notified by July 1, 2021.
Accepted participants will be asked to send us a family recipe (template will be provided by Centropa) that they want to share with the others and help with the initial ice-breaking activity. During the seminar, each participant will receive a copy of: The Jewish Cookbook from Hamburg - a German/English publication where Jews from Hamburg share their family recipes.
Do you have any questions?
For questions related to logistics, please contact:
Magdalena Farnesi, farnesi [at] centropa.org
For questions related to the program, please contact:
Ninja Stehr, stehr [at] centropa.org
Visit us on Facebook: